Kidney stones can be dangerous and extremely painful. If left untreated, they can damage the kidneys and even threaten life. Good news: New methods of removing kidney stones make ridding your body of them relatively easy and safe. A more difficult question is how to prevent them in the first place.
For most people, dietary choices are a major risk factor for kidney stone formation. And although dietary factors that increase kidney stone risk have been identified, dietary management to prevent stones has been largely hit-or-miss.
The CR Way Kidney Stone Prevention Program takes the guesswork out of kidney stone prevention. It includes:
- The CR Way™ 4 Longer Life Software*, which makes it easy to track dietary intake that affects kidney stone formation, such as oxalate, sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, phosphate, and citrate and water intake.
- The Kidney Stone To-Do List, provided for your mobile device, it provides stone prevention information you need when you are on-the-go.
- Live teleconferences - hands-on help so you make the most of these kidney stone management tools.
We strongly recommend that you use the program in conjunction with visits to an expert doctor who specializes in treating kidney stones.
Contact us for more information: 877-481-4841
1) CR Way Longer Life software requires a PC – running Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
2) One Gbyte of RAM is required, but 2 Gbytes or more are recommended.
3) A minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels is required, and higher resolutions are better.
4) No Mac version is available*, but you can run CR Way Longer Life software (and other Windows programs) on a Mac if you are running Windows (XP or higher) Operating System on your Mac. We recommend you download an evaluation copy and to verify that it will run on your Mac. Please call us if you use Mac software - 877-841-4841.