Pay by the month or by the year: Open the dropdown box and pick a payment plan.
Following the CR Way has been shown to be effective in preventing and in some cases reversing prediabetes and Type 2 diabetes mellitus. It may also improve quality of life for people with Type 1 diabetes.
We suggest that people with diabetes follow this program while maintaining a close relationship with a doctor, preferably a specialist in diabetes. Most important, your physician should take an active, caring role in helping you manage and possibly reverse your disease.
Try working with your physician to monitor HbA1c and to set safety limits and interventions for hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia This new membership is based on glucose control, which has met with great success in reducing diabetes-related complications.
CR Diet and Glucose Control
You will receive diet and lifestyle guidance through a groundbreaking resource, the CR Way to Great Glucose Control, the PDF eBook that helps you lower glucose levels – featuring:
187 pages, color illustrations, internal linkages – organized into these parts:
1. Introduction: Risks & Benefits
1B. Introduction: The Science
2. Getting Started
3. Foods & Recipes
4. Meal plans
5. When Fasting Glucose is still too high
→ Two live teleconferences to introduce new members to the meal plans and help you achieve your glucose control goals.
The CR Way Diabetes Intervention membership includes full access to life-transforming content on LivingTheCRWay.com:
CR Way™ 4 Longer Life Software
The world’s most advanced diet and lifestyle manager, the CR Way™ 4 Longer Life Software, is included as a benefit of the CR Way Diabetes Intervention Membership. You can use the software to help activate biochemistry that may improve diabetes as well as improve heart health, and make it easier to manage exercise and lose weight. The software comes preloaded with CR Way recipes and more than 200 suggestions for delicious foods to choose. Live technical support is available to answer your questions.
What if you prefer to use CRON-O-Meter, Nutrition Data or other dietary tracking software? No problem! Just let us know and we will deduct the price of the CR Way™ 4 Longer Life Softwarefrom the cost of your membership
1) CR Way Longer Life software requires a PC – running Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
2) One Gbyte of RAM is required, but 2 Gbytes or more are recommended.
3) A minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels is required, and higher resolutions are better.
4) No Mac version is available*, but you can run CR Way Longer Life software (and other Windows programs) on a Mac if you are running Windows (XP or higher) Operating System on your Mac. We recommend you download an evaluation copy and to verify that it will run on your Mac.
* Please call us if you require Mac software - 877-841-4841.
Live teleconferences year round!
In addition to the two teleconferences concentrating on glucose control, you will be invited to regular, teleconferences twice a month with CR Way authors, Paul McGlothin & Meredith Averill, and other LivingTheCRWay members. Like all CR Way Memberships, the CR Way Diabetes Intervention Membership is a customized personal approach to your needs. We invite you to be part of a supportive community where you get to answers to the questions that are important to you.